SimpleLuxuryLifestyle

 MINIBLOG #1

             Simple Luxury Lifestyle on Budget..........  

               


                 Ever wonder what its like to obtain a Simple Luxury Lifestyle, well here I will show you how from my perspective. Please join me as I indulge in the aspects of a New Simple Luxurious lifestyle tips , just for you.  First Im going to start with a  

Short list :

                                                                             1. Cook at Home.

                                                            2. Look for Discounts.

                          3. Consider Membership and Loyalty programs.

                    4. Traveling Luxuriously on Budget. 

                5. Be an Experimental Model.

            6. Try Thrift shopping.

                  7. You can rent a Suit or Dress /Apearence is key. 

                        8. Buy Artificial Jewelry if your just starting out.

                               9. Try replica products. 

                          10. Upgrade your rooms in your living space or office.

                    11. Get a fancy shower room .




              12. Enjoy Nights out at luxury spots in the city.

    13. Limit your expenses.



With that being said , those are some my short list options.  

    Simple ways I've researched on how to live on a Simple Luxury Lifestyle budget, when trying to live a simple, but luxurious lifestyle. I hope you've enjoyed my tips. Please stay tuned for my next new mini blog . 


Yours Truly, Kiana RD


        

               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Luxury Lifestyle ?